Saturday, September 12, 2009

Getting Started

Hello,

A few weeks ago when I set up this blog I let everyone know that this is a new experience for me. I have not been a blogger or a follower of blogs. However, after going to see the movie "Julie & Julia" I was motivated to create a blog about a topic that was important to me: media distribution. Will I blog daily? I think we all know the answer to that.

That said I have drafted a wonderful group of contributing writers - my students! Each week from now through mid-November one of the students from my media distribution and transmission class will be posting commentary on topics related to media distribution. For me it populates the blog and for them it adds to their class participation grade. So it's a win-win for all.

I hope you enjoy the fresh and insightful commentary that will be shared over the coming weeks by this very bright group of young people. I'll also be dropping a line here and there as well. In fact it was my intention to send this note before my students began their commentary, but I was not fast enough. The first post is there (posted 6 days early) already which definitely indicates that this group of students is awesome!

Happy reading and I'll be in touch.

Distribution Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment