Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello Again!

It has been awhile since I have written to the blog. It is obvious that I am not a dedicated blogger. That said I am committed to continue to try.

I have had the opportunity in the past two weeks to attend two conferences that were both focused on the creation and movement of digital content. The first conference was entitled The Future of Reading (most believe this practice will continue) and the second one was entitled Current Practices in Fine Art Reproduction. While I heard and learned many interesting things at both of these conferences I was once again reminded of the power of media distribution and the various methods in which content can be repurposed and moved from platform to platform.

This was just a little nugget that I wanted to share. Hopefully in the near future I will have some more concrete information to blog about, but for now I would encourage you to check out the websites from both of these recent conferences as I think you will find the information very insightful. For The Future of Reading go to: http://futureofreading.cias.rit.edu/2010/ and for Current Practices in Fine Art Reproduction go to: http://artimaging.rit.edu.

Enjoy,

Distribution Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment